Treating fungus with vinegar and garlic is a widespread custom that hasn’t been eradicated by most innovative treatments like gel, laser or spray. However, as far as gynecological health is concerned, using garlic to treat candidiasis may sound a bit inconsistent.
For those with allergies or who are trying to lead a more organic lifestyle, these remedies could be genuinely helpful when applied consistently.
How to Treat A Yeast Infection Naturally
First of all, no antifungal treatment, whether natural or pharmacological, is entirely satisfactory if you don’t follow some basic rules to keep fungi under control.
When it comes to candidiasis, for example, eating a diet low in yeast and sugars will help to kill the fungus at both levels: intestinal and vaginal. Otherwise, we could extend the disease for years.
Consider that any remedy works when the infection is caught in early stages of its development. However, there are expert opinions that dismiss the effectiveness of this treatment, but as they point out, although garlic may not be useful in curing vaginal candidiasis, it doesn’t make it worse. So it’s worth the try, doesn’t it?
How to Use Garlic to Cure Vaginal Candidiasis
Garlic is a renowned ingredient that’s widely used to cure many infections and alleviate diseases, thanks to its antimicrobial properties. As expected, it’s an excellent remedy to cure vaginal infections, for example, fungal infections.
To treat vaginal candidiasis with garlic follow these instructions for seven days
- Peel a clove of garlic and wrap it in a thin gauze, tying the ends carefully with a thread that you can leave hanging out once you have inserted it. Leave it for the night and removed it in the morning by pulling the thread out.
- Insert a peeled garlic again and change it every 12 hours for three days.
- Submerge four peeled garlic cloves in a jar of natural organic yogurt, let it marinate in the fridge.
- After three days of using the garlic clove, start to use the macerates in yogurt.
- The yogurt with macerated garlic oils can also be used as cream to relieve itching.
If the infection is severe and persistent, enhance garlic benefits by eating it. As part of your daily diet, take a couple of raw garlic cloves as a morning pill to eliminate intestinal yeast infection.